Friday, December 24, 2010

what i like about you

Everytime i start a blog or even on my website, I like to dedicate something to my man because he mean a lot for me. I hope that when I will get to see him he would be more than holding me close. He's been more than just a lover to me. He's been my friend, my lover, my angel, my rock,... He is the pieces to the puzule of my life. I love you my baby.






What I like about You.



The way you smile

The way you laugh and make other people laugh

The way you talk

Your original style

The way you fondle my own be

The way you shower my desire

The way you look at me

Your brillant eyes

The way you hold me close

The way you sense my thoughts

The way you state you love me

Your great heart

The way you make me want you even more



What I like about you is everything!














No comments: